Monetising IoT in Retail: Strategies & Success Stories
Investment in IoT in Retail is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2020, according to Juniper Research. IoT is rapidly reshaping the whole retail industry and its ecosystem. It is therefore essential that retailers and their partners understand how to take advantage of IoT technologies.
How will the adoption of IoT technologies help you to:
- Push your retail business from it’s current stage of growth to the next?
- Earn the loyalty of next generation customers?
Attend the only event at London Technology Week focused on the opportunities and challenges of IoT in Retail to:
- Learn how the world’s most innovative retailers have transformed their customers’ experience with invisible, connected technologies – to be memorable, joyful and ultimately achieve enhanced customer engagement and growth
- Hear what creative and digital thought leaders in retail and beyond are predicting for the future of IoT in retail, and the strategies they are deploying to get and stay ahead
- Participate on debates and discussions about how to create spectacular, personalised retail experiences – where every customer is both actor and audience member
- Network with your peers in retail to discover how they are addressing the challenges and optimising opportunities for connected tech-driven business growth
Who You Will Meet
This event will bring together senior executives from the Retail industry, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Change and Transformation Innovators of IoT in Retail from leading UK, EU and US retail brands.
Why Industry Leaders Are Supporting This EventSee all Reviews
In today’s retail landscape, competitive advantage relies on innovation. IoT in Retail is London Technology Week’s only event for retailers and will focus on innovation driven by the internet of things – a critically important area for retailers today. I look forward to being there.
Giovanni Flore, Retail Digital Signage Project Manager, Benetton
Innovation in retail is currently being driven by IoT and the consumer’s expectations based on what they know is possible. I look forward to share my insights at IoT in Retail on 23 June.
Michael Bayler, Author, Speaker & Consultant, The Whole Equation